Struggling to make head or tail of complex hardware or software specifications? Our technical consultants can assist you in making an informed choice which will benefit your business most. Old hardware running new software? Our IT consultancy services will help you to improve your systems to ensure that they are keeping your business operating reliably and more efficiently.
Technical architecture describes the structure and behaviour of the technology infrastructure of an enterprise, solution or system. It covers the client and server nodes of the hardware configuration, the infrastructure applications that run on them, the infrastructure services they offer to applications, the protocols and networks that connect applications and nodes. It addresses issues such as performance and resilience, storage and backup.
Breakwater have highly skilled architects with proven experience and exposure to planning, development and delivery of technology solutions that meet agreed company plans within specified budgets and timescales. This covers the design, installation and test of information management systems (both software and hardware).
Snap-shot of Features
- For the period of the IT consultancy services work package you will be assigned an individual consultant most suitable for the carrying out the work
- A Breakwater escalation contact will also be provided for extra peace of mind
- The assigned consultant will work to an agreed schedule (date/time/duration) which must be signed by both parties prior to work commencement
- The consultant will carry out all necessary tasks (as per the work schedule) and upon the completion of the agreed work the consultant will seek user sign-off
- Once the user has signed, the consultant will update the work schedule and upon completion of all tasks hand over this over to the site contact for signature to confirm the completed work
- Breakwater consultants are Cisco (CCNA) and Microsoft (MCSE; MCPS; MCSA and MCNPS) qualified and capable of carrying out all necessary tasks (as per the agreed work schedule)
Key Business Benefits
Complex technologies aligned to business strategies
Technology solutions that are thoroughly assessed for both technical and business suitability
Logical and innovative solutions to complex problems