Business analysis is the discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems.
Solutions may require systems development (technical or applications) along with process improvements; organisational change or strategic planning and policy development.
Breakwater have skilled Business Analysts to implement necessary changes to strategies, structures, policies, processes, and information systems that bring a true Return On Investment (ROI).
Snap-shot of Features
- Understanding the needs of the business as a whole, its strategic direction, and identifying initiatives that will allow a business to meet those strategic goals
- Planning the requirements development process, determining which requirements are the highest priority for implementation, and managing change
- Collecting requirements from stakeholders in a project
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team
- Techniques for ensuring that stakeholders have a shared understanding of the requirements and how they will be implemented
- Verify the correctness of a proposed solution, how to support the implementation of a solution, and how to assess possible shortcomings in the implementation
Key Business Benefits