Careers at Breakwater
We have vacancies for brilliant Engineers.
As a rapidly expanding business, we are always looking out for dynamic members of staff with a real ‘can do’ attitude and a good level of experience using a wide range of IT systems.
All of our staff work together very much as a team. The Breakwater philosophy is all about providing an outstanding customer service so that we are seen as a partner of our customers and not just another supplier.
Being a Breakwater team member will involve supporting customers and resolving their issues, either remotely or via onsite visits. You must be prepared to take ownership and responsibility for ensuring that the customers are always kept informed of the situation, even after the issue has been resolved.
We would love to hear from people of all levels, get in touch!
Email your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies please.
- Have an excellent knowledge of IT / data and voice communications technologies
- Have excellent customer care / service skills
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team and meet deadlines
- Enjoy solving problems
- Be able to keep accurate administrative records
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise key elements of an assignment
- Have effective communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with clients and discussing ideas with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Be able to understand complex information / requirements plus gather and interpret data
- Have excellent analytical, technical and commercial skills
- Be methodical in approach whilst having a creative flair
- Microsoft Windows Server, SBS, 2008, 2012 products
- Microsoft Exchange,2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 8, Windows 8 Professional
- Microsoft Office suite, 2007, 2010, 2013
- Office 365
- Online and Near line Backup technologies
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services and Citrix
- Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware solutions
- Enterprise Antivirus products
- Cisco ISR Firewalls & firewall skills in general
- Cisco Unity Express and Call Manager Express
- TCP/IP skills, DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN
- Max OS X products and Linux platforms
- Microsoft Accreditations (MCP, MTA, MCSA, MCSE)
- Cisco Accreditations (CCNA, CCENT, CCT)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Prince2 Foundation and/or Practitioner Certificate
LET'S TALK! -
CALL 01603 709300
Or leave your details and we'll call you –