Skype for Business Cloud PBX
Cloud PBX – making calls in the cloud
Office 365™ offers an array of exciting capabilities to help improve collaboration across your organisation, and one of the key functions that has enhanced communication at its core is Skype for Business Cloud PBX.
Cloud PBX actually enables you to replace your traditional telephone system with a series of features directly delivered from Office 365, using Skype for Business Online.
As a Microsoft™ Partner, we are experienced in helping you decide which Microsoft solutions will deliver the results your organisation is looking for. If you are not already working with Office 365, we can ensure an easy transition to the cloud – giving you the ability to harness the capabilities of Skype Cloud PBX to enable calls between your business and landlines and mobile phones around the world.
Cloud PBX is inherently scalable and portable; meaning you can make calls wherever your business may take you, using your phone, PC or mobile device. Cloud PBX also removes the need for traditional hardware and the associated maintenance costs that naturally sit with this.
What can I do within PBX?
- Answer inbound calls with just a touch
- Dial outbound numbers or just click a name in Skype for Business or Outlook
- Have multiple calls occurring concurrently, hold & retrieve calls
- Complete call history
- Transfer calls between colleagues and devices, ie from your PC to your IP phone, mobile device or tablet
- Caller ID
- Call waiting and forwarding
- Do-not-disturb routing and call blocking
- Video call monitor
- Voice mail
If you’d like to find out more about Cloud PBX, then have a read of our blog
Call our team today on