Hosted VoIP Service Providers
Find out why more companies are switching to Breakwater as their hosted VoIP service provider...
If you are looking to replace your existing PBX Telephone System or setting up a new office for the first time, a hosted VoIP telephony solution could be just right for your business. Our hosted solution gives you a unified telephony estate in the cloud. It is embedded within tier 1 carrier networks and built to provide 99.999% availability. Instead of designing your business around the limitations of your infrastructure, a hosted service flexes with the requirements of your business. Cloud telephony is scalable from a single user to a multi sited company with 1000’s of users!
Call us now on 01603 709300
• Minimal capital expenditure and manageable monthly hosting fees.
• No need for ISDN2e or ISDN30e rentals.
• Cut out the costs of supporting & maintaining on-premise equipment
• Make free calls between connected sites.
• Pay for what you use; bolt on additional capacity and new features as required.
• True business agility; let workers move around according to requirements while keeping the same numbers.
• Built-in disaster recovery routing gives you complete business continuity.
• Easy-to-use configuration tools and centralised reporting make it faster and simpler to manage the service.
• Complete range of IP handsets and soft phone option. Also compatible with many other manufacturers IP handsets such as Cisco, Yealink and Snom.
• All users have Voicemail, Voicemail to email, personal portal for managing call logs and diverts and soft phone licence.
• Hot Desk licences as standard meaning you can use any handset in your organisation with your own PIN.
• Voice Recording Option.
A hosted VoIP solution will not be the answer for every business as voice quality relies on available bandwidth over your internet connection; whether this is ADSL, EFM or Leased Line. Breakwater IT can provide you with the advice you require to make the right decision.
Call us on 01603 709300 and find out how we have helped Norfolk Country Cottages, Dencora, Seajacks and many more.