Breakwater have formed a partnership with the American company, Aruba. Aruba Networks specialise in wireless technology including wireless LAN switching, remote networking and network management.
Aruba networks are a leading provider of next generation solutions for network access to the mobile markets. Breakwater recognised that more and more businesses need wireless capabilities to perform regular tasks and quickly identified Aruba as an ideal enterprise to form alliances with. Aruba successfully worked on many major projects including Heathrow, Terminal 5, where their technologies are now in full force. The solutions Aruba can offer dramatically lowers operational costs but greatly improves productively for remote workers, guest access and all of today’s mobile business professionals.
Who uses Aruba?
• Five of the world’s top engineering schools
• More than 500 major retail chains worldwide
• Three of the world’s largest software companies
• Every major social networking company
• Over 30 of the world’s largest stadiums and sports arenas
• The most widely deployed wireless LAN by the U.S. military
Aruba are based in California, USA, but have operations globally. Breakwater are proud to be the only partner locally and are delighted to be able to offer the solutions to their customers.